Start to Code || Code as a Beginner || How to start to code as a Beginner

 Hi and Hello to everyone, I am again back to blogging. Sorry, cause I'm not able to write articles these days because of some work. So without any further details, let's start the article -

How to start to code as a beginner?

See, I will not share my opinions. The things I will tell you are the things you will be facing.




The first thing is, you should have a computer. Now, if you don't have one then you will get problems like some software don't work on mobile which you'll need.  

So, go and find a new laptop, a cheap one and a portable one. You don't need to buy a Hi-Fi one.


Then, you need the perfect amount of RAM and storage. Don't waste it on downloading useless games or unwanted pirated software. And don't worry, I will not offer you to download pirated software that will harm your PC.

This is the thing that every programmer and his BFF (the computer) should have. A fresh CPU (computer ), and a fresh mind ( for the programmer ). Take care of the computer you are using.

The last but not the least thing is that everything should be updated. Never use outdated software because you have to keep up with this modern world and how will you feel if you are left back?

The Absolute way to Start and Learn Coding in a faster way -

This way is the way in which I worked to learn to code. Read it carefully -

All I had was a 7 yrs old laptop of Windows 7 which I upgraded to Windows 10. I didn't even know to use MS Word.

But slowly and gradually I learned everything and YouTube has helped me a lot. I watched every video which I needed. Before going to do anything, any operation on my computer I used to watch a YT video.

Some websites like - W3schools have helped me in this journey. There are many other websites that helped me but I am not writing their name or giving their link because I have already written them in my coding-related articles.

The above points that I provided are for a good experience in your coding journey at least better than mine. 

Steps to be a coder -

You have to do nothing just start learning it. Go to W3schools now. Download the desired editor.

This means if you are going with HTML then download either VS Code or Sublime Text. If you are going with Python then download PyCharm

Without thinking about anything start to code now. To learn to code perfectly and not forget the codes, practice as much as you can.

This was all for this article. Good Bye




Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post